You Can RAISE Your Game – Why Do You Do That?
Who this RAISE ‘Why Do You Do That?’ Course is for:
Every decision you make and every action you take are a result of satisfying specific human needs. Meet your needs positively and you will ensure balance in your life. Meet them negatively and the opposite will occur.
Using real life insights from social science research, this RAISE – Why Do You Do That? course explores our 6 basic human needs, how to prioritise and satisfy them to achieve optimum mental, physical health and wellbeing.
- 19 Lessons
- 8 Exercises & quizzes
- 7 Punchy on-demand videos
- 10 Daily hacks
- 90 minutes to complete
What You’ll Learn:
- The social science and research behind human needs
- The meaning of our 6 basic human needs and how to identify them
- How you can meet your needs negatively or positively and the consequences of each on your life
- Needs and their vehicles of delivery
- How to prioritise your needs and satisfy them to live a balanced, happy and fulfilled life
- How to understand and empathise with the needs of others to enrich your relationships
- 10 daily RAISE hacks to meet your needs positively and practically